Thursday 13 November 2008

Airbrushing

Airbrushing
Airbrushing is the next thing I learned, this is used to hide any or change any parts of the picture you are unhappy with. To airbrush I used a program called Adobe Photoshop,
1) Save the image you want to use and open it in Adobe
2) Create a new layer by clicking
3) Click on the pencil and go to the paintbrush icon
4) Choose the colour you want to use and colour over it
5) Change the layer eg Overlay or any other depending icon what you want
6) To paint over another part create a new layer and follow the steps you have already done.

The first image is the original one and the one below is the one where I did the airbrushing. As you can see the hair, eyes

and lips have be changed. I chosse to use these colours becuase it makes the image stand out and I was not looking to create a natural look but an artifical one. As this was my aim I think I did that well.
I decided that I would use the same picture and airbush this one creating a more natural look. I changed the hair and eyes to brwon. I decided that it would be better if I used two different shade; meaning the eyes are a lighter shade of brown then the hair. I then changed the layer to give me the affect I was looking for.
Out of the two my favourite is the un-natural look becuase I found it more intresting and fun to create. I thought about waht colours would stand out but look well together and I think I was able to capture that.

















No comments: