Thursday 15 January 2009

Questinnaire

~Questionnaire~
1) What colours would you want in the magazine, choose 3
Blue, Orange, Yellow, White, Pink, Red, Green

2) How much are you willing to buy the magazine for
£1.50, £2.20, £3.00

3) Do you read magazines on a regular basis
Yes No

4) Would you want freebies to be each issue of the magazine
Yes No

5) What do you notice first when looking at magazines
Colour, Sell line, Name of the magazine or Images used

6) What type of articles would you want
Music reviews, Instrument brand ratings, Signings, Information on bands/artists

7) Would you want the magazine to focus on Bands or singles artists
Bands Single Artists

8) Do you want many poster included in the magazine
Yes No

These are the questions I placed on my questionnaire. I wanted to recored my results in a graphs so I used closed questions as it is easier to convert the answers into numerical form.

No comments: