Tuesday 30 March 2010

final poster, website, teaser and teaser page

Etch from St Marylebone Media Studies on Vimeo.




This is the final draft of my poster and website. The layout for my poster has changed slightly since the last draft which I came up with. I tried to make this poster more exciting and thrilling by the layout and hopefully I think I have achieved this.
I have created a teaser page which has two scenes from the teaser in a picture form and a synopsis of the teaser. The reason why I decided to create a teaser page was because I wanted to give more information about my teaser rather than placing it on the same page as the opening page of the website. I prefer it this way because the entire page is dedicated to the film, instead of having the teaser just embedded in the middle of the page as I had done previously.

No comments: