Friday 5 February 2010

Anamatic

another anamatic
Not all the scenes which are in our teaser is shown due to the changes and devlopments we went through.

In order to create my anamatic, I used windows movie maker. In my first attempt, I thought that the did not have any otion in them, for this reaosn I got new drawings and tried to do another. Though my second attempt does not display a continous movement of images, it does have little moments of continous action. I did find it difficult to do this, but as editor it is my responsibility to do this taks. The advantage of making an anamatic was based on the fact it showed me that editing would not be an easy progress but you do get better. The second advantage of making an anamatic is based on the fact, it indicates the way in which your teaser would look when it is finished.

No comments: