Thursday 8 October 2009

Moonboard



The vide shown above contains a soundrack from the game Death by Degrees, I used this soundtrack becuase I thought that it had anticipation and a buildup which would be good for a fighting scene. The genre I want my teaser to be is action but mainly focused on fighting.

The first clip shown is from Blood the Last Vampire teaser which I found of youtube. I thought that the writting and music played in the teaser is similar to something which I want to do. The fighting in the Death by Degrees advert is simila to the action I will show when I do my teaser. The story behind this is linked to the game Tekken as the game is centred on one of the characters.


My animoto consists of movie adaptations of fighting games reflecting the genre and storyline my teaser will have. I am considering using the storylines in one of theses games but vhangign it slightly so that it becomes more original. I have two images of a karate Gi reflecting the syle that will be used in my teaser.

No comments: